Job Title: Sr. System Engineer
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support aimed at logging all calls and ensuring that SLAs are being adhered to.
- Escalation of technical issues to Managed Services 3rd line in line with defined SLAs as appropriate.
- Working as part of the team to ensure the department offers World Class Customer Service at all times.
- Be the directly contacted group for specified Managed Services customers help desk to help desk and end-user.
- Own the customer relationship, handling and resolving technical and account calls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide accurate and timely information by investigating fully all customer enquiries, by using available equipment and applications, to ensure that incidents & problems are resolved efficiently.
- To produce knowledge articles and information to be distributed amongst the team.
- Excellent in communication (both verbal & written)
- Must have worked with US clients previously
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities
Interested candidate please share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org & reach me on 7358074488
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Sensiple, a New Jersey corporation, established in 1999. Our footprints around the globe help please visit: www.sensiple.com us to ensure that we consistently maintain our delivery standards. We deliver IT products and services in the areas of Customer Experience, Capital Markets, Digital & Enterprise Transformation, Infrastructure and Independent Testing from ideation to execution, giving our clients an edge to outperform the competition. We do also provide Consulting and Staffing services in these areas. Our team has extensive experience in developing and executing sustainable IT strategies in BFSI, Healthcare, Technology, Retail, Logistics, Education, Telecommunications, Government, Media and more. Our deep industry expertise can help you foresee the future and reshape the enterprise for what lies ahead. We are an ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI certified organization, delivering resilient services to our customers. For more details
Address:PLOT NO.9/A15,,SIPCOT IT PARK,, PADUR POST,SIRUSERI, KANCHIPURAM, Tamilnadu, India