Job Role: Conversational AI Designer:
Job Location: Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
A day of Conversational AI designer at work:
Role and Responsibilities
- Own and drive every stage of conversation design process right from ideation to creation per business requirement
- Conduct user research on relevant product offering and features by following latest industry trends.
- Track and Analyze system logs, transcripts to improve the performance and interaction model (Intents, Entities, Utterances, Slots) of agents/chatbots.
- Must be comfortable in optimizing, re-iterating chatbot UX.
- Proactive collaboration with stakeholders to drive product vision and initiatives.
- Document Bot/Agent Design standards, frameworks, which include but are not limited to agent/bot persona UI design, conversation flow design creating error handling scenarios and optimize happy path of chatbot.
- Experience in Conversational AI design, contact center automation, chatbot knowledge management, chatbot prototyping, AI Training, content strategy.
- Must be a self-starter, who on business priority will roll up the sleeves to complete the task in defined timeline.
- Excellent at writing skills (English language - grammar, spelling, phonetics). (not limited to english as multilingual can be an added advantage for long term product vision)
- Proven track record of working closely with stakeholders (Developers, Architects and QA peers) using agile methodologies.
- Must be able to curate conversation flows, UI/UX Choices and underlying business logic.
- Design and showcase Bot/Agent conversation flow proof of concept, template.
- Experience and proficiency in copywriting different conversation flow for chatbot/agent as per business requirement.
- Knowledge of natural language processing and computational linguistics.
- Strong at problem solving, verbal and written communication.
- Interest in new and emerging technologies related to Conversational AI and Virtual Assistants (Alexa, Google Assistant, Bixby)
- Should be able to adapt to new conversational AI tools at work and must have design/development experience in using different Conversational AI Platforms and Tools (Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, Service Now, Microsoft Bot Framework, IPSoft Amelia, Genesys, Alexa Skills Kit).
Interested candidate please share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org & reach me on 7358074488
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Sensiple, a New Jersey corporation, established in 1999. Our footprints around the globe help please visit: www.sensiple.com us to ensure that we consistently maintain our delivery standards. We deliver IT products and services in the areas of Customer Experience, Capital Markets, Digital & Enterprise Transformation, Infrastructure and Independent Testing from ideation to execution, giving our clients an edge to outperform the competition. We do also provide Consulting and Staffing services in these areas. Our team has extensive experience in developing and executing sustainable IT strategies in BFSI, Healthcare, Technology, Retail, Logistics, Education, Telecommunications, Government, Media and more. Our deep industry expertise can help you foresee the future and reshape the enterprise for what lies ahead. We are an ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI certified organization, delivering resilient services to our customers. For more details
Address:PLOT NO.9/A15,,SIPCOT IT PARK,, PADUR POST,SIRUSERI, KANCHIPURAM, Tamilnadu, India